Thank you for your interest in taking photos at Gull Meadow Farms. We are thrilled that you value our location and what it has to offer for your client’s photos. We do ask that you follow a few simple guidelines as you use our facility for your sessions.
- Individual client and family sessions ARE permitted if a client requests our location for their photos. However, please do NOT advertise Gull Meadow Farms as a session location for your clients (the exception being during our Sunflower Days event).
- Mini Sessions are NOT allowed at the farm anywhere or at any time (the exception being during our Sunflower Days event if a photographer is using the location for their clients. Each person entering the field must purchase admission).
- Photography is only allowed during operating hours. Please note that market hours may differ from apple orchard/pumpkin patch/activity hours. If you have questions, please contact us for clarification.
- Admission must be purchased for each person, including the photographer if you will be entering any activity areas.
- If your client is wanting pictures in our apple orchard you must purchase a U-Pick apple bag. Please follow apple picking rules as outlined in the apple orchard.
- Please be respectful of other customers around you as to not interfere with their experience at the farm.
- No props allowed. This includes (but is not limited to) ladders, step stools, blankets, lighting, etc. Drones are NOT allowed.
- Photographers may not “mark off” a location for their clients, you must be willing to move around so as to not interfere with our other guests’ experience.
- All photos must be family friendly.
- Pets are NOT allowed at the farm. Registered service dogs are welcome.
- If you publish any photos to social media, we ask that you tag Gull Meadow Farms to give credit for using our location. If posting on Instagram you may also use the hashtag #gullmeadowfarms.
- Gull Meadow Farms assumes no responsibility for loss, theft, or damage to any equipment or belongings for both the photographer and his/her clients.